Friday, January 25, 2008

L.L. Bean and Brooks Brothers

I've decided that I need to shop only at L.L. Bean for the majority of my clothes. This would be casual and business causal, as well as outdoor activity wear, such as flyfishing, if I ever take up that sport. I like the winter sales available online for the majority of my purchases. I am considering an L.L. Bean charge card to get the free shipping and handling feature.

For work, I get suits from the nearby Brooks Brothers outlet as well as dress shirts. This retail combination (L.L. Bean and Brooks Brothers) works well from a dress standpoint, as well as the normal human need to wear functional, well designed clothes, that do not go out of style, that are appropriate for your daily activities, as well as your pocketbook.

With instability in the world financial market place, political unrest worldwide, and a malise brought upon by a plateau of petrocarbon production, its nice to go to bed every night knowing where I will shop for a new pair of chinos.

1 comment:

Scott Lahti said...

I get all your BCS posts now in my Google Reader through your feed: very handy. I didn't see a feed at your POP blog, though.